usedorganmusic.co.uk is committed to ensuring your personal information is protected. This privacy notice describes how usedorganmusic.co.uk, the data controller, collects, uses and protects your information. The information set out applies also to usedorganmusic.com.
How we collect your information
The information we hold about you is generated from the way you engage with us, such as if you make an enquiry about whether any music is in stock, sell any music to us or purchase any goods from us. We may collect information about you online through our website, email, the post, over the phone or from discussions with you.
The type of information we hold
The information we hold may include name, address, contact telephone numbers, email addresses and a transactions history.
How we use your information
Once you have contacted us, we use your information in the following ways:
– To inform you when new PDF Catalogues of used organ music are issued.
– To process your order and deliver your purchase to you.
– To occasionally offer you discounts on purchases made.
– To provide you with the information you have requested.
Who we will share your information with
We will not sell or swap your information with any individual or organisation.
Storing your information
Your personal information will be stored on systems owned or operated by usedorganmusic.co.uk.
We will retain your personal information in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. We will only retain your information while we are actively engaged with you. Where we have had no interaction with you for a period of 5 years we will delete your data. Where we have transaction history we have to retain this information for accounting purposes.
How you can access your information
You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you. To make a request for your personal information, please use our ‘Contact Us’ webpage.
You have the right to:
– object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress;
– have inaccurate personal data rectified;
– request your information to be deleted or destroyed and if we can we will but sometimes we must maintain some records for legal reasons.
– we will always offer you the right to opt-out of future communications; this can be done through the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any E-Mails sent to you.
– If you are not happy how we are using your information or how we have responded to your request, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.co.uk.
How we will tell you about future changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is constantly reviewed and updated where necessary. Any changes we make to our privacy notice will be put on our website. Please check for updates from time to time so you are always fully aware of what information is collected and how it is used.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please visit out ‘Contact Us’ page.